Family-Friendly Events to Offer at Your Farm During the Spring Time
April 17, 2017 By Chelsea T.
Photo by: Pexels
The Spring Season is officially here and local farm owners are already preparing ahead of time for the Fall. But, you could also give your community some fun things to do at your farm during the Spring time!
Whether you want to hold special weekend events throughout the season, or give nearby locals something fun to do every day of the week, we've got some great ideas for events that visitors are sure to love. Check them out below!
- Open your farm to schools for field trips
- Host a community planting day
- Enjoy a Spring evening campfire
- Throw a Spring Festival
- Conduct Eating Contests
- Arts & Crafts Days
- Petting Zoos
- Host Springtime Hayrides
- Children's Games (sack races, tic tac toe, horseshoes, checkers, etc.)
- Paint Bird Houses
- Have an Easter Egg Hunt
- Springtime Scavenger Hunt
- Host Farm Hikes
- Host a Farmers Market with seasonal goods
- Host a Wreath-Making Workshop
What's your favorite thing to do on the farm during the Springtime?