Make the Most Out of the Season with Our 2017 Fall Fun on the Farm Bucket List!
September 3, 2018 By Chelsea T.
Photo by 12019 via Pixabay
Photo by: https://pixabay.com/en/ohio-farm-amish-horse-wagon-1936641/
The official start to the Fall Season is just a few days away and there's an endless amount of fun to be had all season long. Whether you're keeping the tradition going or trying something for the first time, there's lots of things to do to keep the family busy well until Winter arrives.
Check out our Fall Fun on the Farm Bucket List below for some ideas to make the most out of the Fall Season! From your favorite things to do, like pumpkin picking and hayrides, to fun things you can do in the comfort of your own home, there's something for everyone!
- Wander through a corn maze
- Go apple picking
- Take photos of the Fall foliage
- Go pumpkin picking
- Enjoy a hayride
- Attend a Fall festival
- Visit a sunflower farm
- Enjoy seasonal goodies such as apple cider & caramel or candy apples
- Collect outdoor items to use for crafts (pine cones, leaves, acorns)
- Visit a petting zoo
- Purchase fresh goods from the farm stand
- Go on a scavenger out
- Build your own scarecrow
- Go on a pony ride
- Eat some delicious roasted corn
- Visit a winery or try out some seasonal beers and beverages
What's your favorite Fall activity do to on the farm? Let us know in the comments below!